More from this category
- A bier for transporting coffins, made by Hale brother of Meldreth, Wheelrights, photographed in March 2009 at North End, Meldreth.
- Children collecting conkers by The Stocks, High Street, Meldreth, returning home from Sunday School
- Kissing gate at footpath near Cow Slip corner, Station Rd, , Meldreth. After construction of the Bypass the gate was relocated to Flambards bridge.
- Lady with bicycle sitting on village green by the stocks and whipping post, Meldreth.
- Meldreth Funeral Bier. Built around 1890 by Hales Brothers, Meldreth.
- Meldreth village stocks and whipping post at the junction of High Street, Fenny Lane and North End.
- Meldreth village stocks and whipping post, looking towards Fenny Lane.
- Meldreth village stocks and whipping post.
- Meldreth Village Stocks.
- Mortlock China advertisement. John G. Mortlock lived at The Court, High Street, Meldreth.
- Multiview of carved beams at Bramble Cottage, Whitecroft Road, Meldreth.
- Multiview postcard of Meldreth, showing Holy Trinity Church, the British Queen, Meldreth Primary School and the stocks
- The junction of High Street, Fenny Lane and North End, Meldreth. The village stocks are on the left.
- The junction of High Street, North End and Fenny Lane, Meldreth. Note the stocks on the green.
- The Stocks and Whipping Post, Meldreth
- The Stocks at Marvell's Green, Meldreth (ne034)
- The Stocks, Meldreth, looking towards North End (ne034)
- The village stocks and whipping post, Meldreth High Street.
- The village stocks and whipping post, Meldreth.
- Holy Trinity Church; Meldreth (38)
- Public Houses (including former public houses) in Meldreth (31)
- Topcliffe Mill; North End; Meldreth (23)
- May Day Celebrations; 1961 (18)
- Meldreth Railway Station (16)
- Village Hall;The; Meldreth (16)
- Course; Frank (15)
- Village Shops; Meldreth (15)
- British Queen Public House; The; High Street; Meldreth (15)
- Stocks; The; Meldreth (15)
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.