More from this category
- Aerial Photograph of Topcliffe Mill, North End, Meldreth showing the mill, house (converted mill granary), outbuildings and the River Mel.
- Aerial photograph of Topcliffe Mill, North End, Meldreth, showing the mill, house (converted granary) and recently-constructed outbuildings.
- Aerial view of North End, Meldreth showing Holy Trinity Church
- Aerial view of North End, Meldreth.
- Aerial View of the Centre of Meldreth, showing The Old Bell (formerly The Bell Public House) and the former Post Office in the High Street.
- Brewery Farm, Brewery Lane, Meldreth. The house is shown shortly before it was renovated and extended.
- Brewery Farm, Brewery Lane, Meldreth. The house shortly before renovation. The thatched building on the left is a barn.
- Cattle at Brewery Farm, Brewery Lane, Meldreth. Outbuildings and a barn can be seen in the background.
- Garage, High Street, Meldreth
- Garage, High Street, Meldreth
- High Street, Meldreth
- High Street, Meldreth. "The Laundry" van is parked outside The British Queen public house on the right-hand side. (hs005)
- High Street, Meldreth. Barns being dismantled by Mr. Reid and Doug Oliver in preparation for the erection of a new residence.
- High Street, Meldreth. The Bell Public House is on the right hand side.
- High Street, Meldreth. The British Queen Public House is on the right. (hs004)
- Meldreth village greetings card to commemorate the Queen's Silver Jubilee. Various views of the village from the High Street to North End.
- Multi-view postcard of Meldreth, showing "Dormers" 17th century thatched cottage, Topcliffe Mill, Holy Trinity Church and the High Street. (me008)
- Multiview of Meldreth showing Hope Folly in Whitecroft Road, Chiswick End, Topcliffe Mill and the High Street
- North End, Meldreth. The cottages on the left were demolished in approx 1947.
- Station Road, Meldreth looking north. The war memorial is on the left and the entrance to the station yard is on the right.
- The building of a house extension at Topcliffe Mill, North End, Meldreth (December 1983)
- The chimney and wheelhouse of Flambards or Quaker's Mill, Meldreth. The main building was destroyed in a fire in the 1890s.
- The War Memorial at junction of Whitecroft Road and High Street, Meldreth. Picture includes telephone box and noticeboard.
- The War Memorial, Meldreth, showing the Railway Tavern public house and the entrance to Railway Station.
- Topcliffe Mill, North End, Meldreth
- Topcliffe Mill, North End, Meldreth in September 1982, shortly after the demolition of an outbuilding
- Topcliffe Mill, North End, Meldreth prior to the house being extended
- Village Hall, High Street, Meldreth. Newly opened by Mrs. Dainty.
- Woolpack Farm barns and cottage being demolished in Meldreth High Street prior to the building of a garage by John Gipson.
- Holy Trinity Church; Meldreth (38)
- Public Houses (including former public houses) in Meldreth (31)
- Topcliffe Mill; North End; Meldreth (23)
- May Day Celebrations; 1961 (18)
- Meldreth Railway Station (16)
- Village Hall;The; Meldreth (16)
- Course; Frank (15)
- Village Shops; Meldreth (15)
- British Queen Public House; The; High Street; Meldreth (15)
- Stocks; The; Meldreth (15)
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.